New entrepreneurs are often overwhelmed by the confusing array of regulations, disclosure requirements and guidelines that are part and parcel of running even a home-based business. Baughan’s can help new business owners get off on the right foot and avoid future problems by:
- Assisting in the selection of a business entity appropriate for the goals and objectives of owner(s). The decision to operate as a sole proprietorship, corporation or partnership is a important factor in meeting stated objectives.
- Helping owners and their staff establish sound bookkeeping and recordkeeping habits, i.e. income and expense ledgers, payroll records.
- Educating owners and staff about basic tax filing, compliance and disclosure requirements imposed by state and federal authorities.
- Instructing clients on how to convert from manual to electronic record keeping methods. Baughan’s is a licensed Quick Books Pro Adviser.
- Instructing clients and staff on how to transmit records electronically in order to speed processing and reduce fees.
- Assisting clients with the selection of legitimate compliance strategies that minimize tax liability and alleviate excessive paperwork.
- Assistance with Business Entity & Goals
- Accounting & Compliance Education
- Bookkeeping & Record Keeping Education
- Upgrading Recording Methods
- Financial Planning